Irvine Car Accident Lawyer
Known as the car capital of the world, millions of Californians depend on their cars on a daily basis. California has more cars than any other state in the nation. It is therefore no surprise that California has the highest number of car accidents in the country as well. Car accidents can result in serious physical and emotional injuries in addition to imposing a severe financial burden on the injured party. Expensive medical and car repair bills, in addition to lost wages due to an inability to work can be overwhelming.
Common Causes of Car Accidents
- Distracted Driving
- Drunk or Impaired Driving
- Running Red Lights
- Inclement Weather
- Drowsy Driving
Common Car Accident Injuries
Common injuries resulting from automobile accidents can include:
- Brain and Head Injuries
- Broken Bones
- Scars and Bruising
- Torn ligaments and tendons
- Internal Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Psychological Trauma
What Is The Value Of My Car Accident Case?
The value of your case can depend on a variety of factors including:
- The severity of the injuries sustained by the injured party
- The insurance policy and limits of the defendant
- Comparative negligence of the injured party
- Property damages incurred to vehicle or other personal property.
- Medical expenses incurred by the injury party
- Estimated future medical expenses required due to your injuries
- Lost income
- Future lost income
- Psychological Trauma
You shouldn’t have to pay for someone else’s mistake. At Culver Law Firm, we are dedicated to helping you get back on your feet and on your path to recovery. We will not let insurance companies push you around and minimize the financial compensation that you may be entitled to. Culver Law Firm will vigorously negotiate your claim with insurance companies, and if necessary take your case to litigation, to help you receive the compensation you deserve. Call today for a free consultation with an Irvine car accident lawyer.
Why Choose Culver Law Firm for Your Car Accident Claim?
- Free Consultation and Comprehensive Case Evaluation WITH A CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER. We understand the many choices you have in choosing a personal injury attorney for your car accident claim. That is why we encourage all personal injury victims to interview different attorneys before choosing the right one. At Culver Law Firm, we offer free consultations and case evaluations with an attorney in order to help you assess the options that you have available. We are confident that you will choose Culver Law Firm based on our exceptional service and our commitment to aggressively fight insurance companies and other responsible parties on your behalf.
- Zero Attorney Fees Unless We Win or Settle Your Case. Culver Law Firm operates on a contingency fee basis, which means that you do not owe us any attorney fees unless we recover compensation for your accident claim.
- Immediate Case Initiation. If retained, Culver Law Firm will immediately start working on your case including conducting an investigation, reviewing police reports and witness statements, as well as gathering the paperwork necessary to initiate your car accident claim. At Culver Law Firm, we will always provide you with timely case status updates and we are always available to answer any questions you may have about your case.
- Medical Treatment. We will assist you in finding qualified medical professionals who can treat your injuries on a lien basis.
- Exceptional Service. We understand the fear, uncertainty, and anguish that a car accident victim may be experiencing. At Culver Law Firm, we pride ourselves in providing professional, courteous, and compassionate customer service that you deserve during this difficult time. No matter how large or small your case may be, rest assured that you will receive the individualized attention that you deserve.
- Meeting Locations Throughout Southern California. We offer convenient locations throughout Southern California including Orange, Los Angeles, and San Diego counties. We also offer phone and internet consultations if you are unable to meet us in person.